Monday, January 06, 2014






Happy New Year Everyone!!! A bit belated but I needed a complete break over the Christmas hols and so that's what I did... I forced myself not to go near my computer too much... it was nice! But now it's back to work with a massive bump...Ouch!
Hope you all had wonderful Christmasses....ours was one of those ones full of illnesses... we all dropped like flies, we watched a whole year's quota of movies in a week but got better for seeing the New Year in so all was good. 
Now I've got to make a plan, a great huge major time plan to schedule everything in between now and Surtex in May. I'm hoping the break has revived my creativity and the ideas will fly! 
And if I write it on this blog, it will definitely come true! Ready, steady......go! 
:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10