Monday, November 25, 2013




At this time of year, I should really be hibernating. I'm that sort of girl, I should be covering myself with leaves and going to sleep for 4 months. However, this doesn't really fit in with work and play! The Christmas Season has started and this weekend I had two very late nights which almost sent me over the edge. Combined with late nights working it's not good! I used to be able to do it when I was young, I even used to go out mid-week...imagine! But I'm an old woman now, I've got kids and the school run every day. Where I see well rested mums literally jogging in and looking fresh and not grumpy! It's really annoying!  I need my sleep! So this week, I've set myself the challenge of going to bed early, each night, until Saturday...when I'm out again. 
I'll be the new, old me again! Yeah!! 



4 comments:

  1. I think it's time you started having a nana-nap on an afternoon, that should put you in a good mood....won't get any work done though, but you can't have everything superstar!
    Loving the bear :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet your tired bear!!!!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're so sweet for saying so! xx

      Delete

01 09 10