Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So yesterday I went to see my two in their school play. I don't know who writes it but this year they excelled themselves in story line. From what I gathered, although I'm still not really sure, is Postman Pat had a sack of cards to deliver. He started off in a field of snowmen, travelled through time to the nativity, and ended up in Jack and the Beanstalk. There were lots of beans running about, 4 different Jacks and a giant 'Come Dine with Me'. One of my little ones was a mouse who got us all to sing the ever so Christmassy 'Old Macdonald had a farm'. My other little one was a snowman. My friend thought he was a chicken. Honestly my costume was not that bad! Anyway, it didn't matter because they loved it, we loved it and at the end of the day that's what it all about...who cares about the story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10