Friday, December 28, 2012

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!

So I was just sitting down for film 2 of our movie marathon and thought I'd flick through some blogs quickly while the kids weren't looking and I spotted me and my advent designs in the Holiday round up 2012 on Print & Pattern... just a little bit excited to say the least, threw my popcorn up in the air and everything!
I love Print & Pattern and look at it every morning to get inspired, see all the fabulous designers and keep up with trends. So to be featured on there is fantastic. After a recent disaster with the design studio I worked for closing and leaving us designers penniless and stranded, I now have my spirit restored and am available for all sorts of work and keen to start new things and projects in the new year.....so if anyone is interested, drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you! 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie! We are P&P neighbours! I was thrilled too. My friend sent me an email saying congratulations and I wondered what she was talking about as I hadn't seen it. Your work is just beautiful and you're so imaginative. I'm sure there'll be loads of work coming your way. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Lizzie! lovely designs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi back Victoria and Faye...sorry meant to reply the other day but have got waylaid! Victoria, I saw your designs on the Tigerprint comp and thought they were lovely then. I hope loads of fab opportunities come both your ways and 2013 is a fabulous year for you. lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from the Tigerprint feature on you and I really love your work! I am a fellow textile designer and love to meet fellow designers through the blogging world. Congrats on all your recent features on Print and Pattern and winning the contest on Tigerprint. I just became a follower of your blog and I can't wait follow your journey and see more of your work. Have a great weekend, dear!
    -Ashley Cooper @ design-parlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Ashley, such lovely words! I've just had a look at your blog too and your work looks gorgeous. I wish you many many good things for the future too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10