Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Happy Easter with Sainsbury's






If you get a chance to pop to Sainsbury's this Easter, you can catch 
my Easter fete designs on lots of their Easter stash. Mugs, plush toys, egg hunt kits, napkins and banners and more... 
it was an absolute pleasure working with Sainsbury's on this. I drew on memories of village country fetes... I've been to a fair few in my years. ;-)





Balloons... you'll find them in a lot of my designs... 





the classic wooden helter skelter.... 




a bit of a shin-dig... 



who doesn't love a hook-a-duck... 













1 comment:

  1. Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! “By nature, men are nearly alike by practice, they get to be wide apart.” by Confucius.
    duvet cover queen

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10