Monday, November 18, 2013




I am absolutely loving Autumn this year, it is stunningly BEAUTIFUL. Went for a walk in the woods yesterday with our friends, built a dam, picked up pretty leaves, ran about....all lovely stuff. But here's something I don't recommend, do not talk about Blair Witch and other scary woodland films whilst actually in a wood. It will scare you... especially when you stroll upon a dead deer's head and suspicious string in a tree. We knew it was poachers but it still freaked us all out and we pretty much ran all the way back to the car! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your illustration! It definitely gives off the whole 'autumn' feeling. I've never watched though Blair Witch is it any good?
    Lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren. I've never watched Bliar Witch either but my friend did a pretty good telling of it and now I'm tempted just to spook myself!

      Delete

01 09 10